Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

Happies and Crappies

Hey y'all! Happy Friday!

This is my very first link-up post, and today I am linking up with Sarah at Scissors and a Whisk and Stephanie of The Vintage Modern Wife to share the happies and crappies of my week.

Scissors and a Whisk: Happies and Crappies Link Up

Happies
  • This gorgeous weather we have been having in NC! Last week it was snowing, so this is definitely much better 
  • Losing 2.8 pounds at WW this week
  • My boyfriend, Jason, bought a new car! 

  • 1 MONTH FROM GRADUATION
  • Although it was a week ago- passing my comps for my Masters was a definite happy :) 
  • Running the longest distance ever in my life- 5.5 miles
Crappies
  • Having to put on my big girl pants and make a majorly hard decision- sh*t got real
  • LOFT screwing up my big spring order and running out of half of the merchandise I ordered, then not telling me until 10 days later :(
  • Realizing all of the projects and papers I have to get done in the next month...


Have a great weekend! I'll be back to update you on my 10k! 





0 comments:

Post a Comment