Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Welcome!

Hi There!

Welcome to my little piece of the blogworld. I'm Rachel :)

I am a 20s something graduate student living life in North Carolina. Since I am graduating in May, I am in the midst of job hunting and will have some big changes coming to my life as I transition from being a student to a professional- which is exciting, and terrifying at the same time.

On top of that, I am on a weight loss journey and becoming a wannabe runner. Slow and steady wins the race, right??

 I consider myself a pseudo vegetarian who sometimes enjoys seafood. I am totally a Maxxinista, and may be basing my job search off of how many TJ Maxxs/Marshalls there are in a 50 mile radius. I am doing the same for Trader Joe's- I need my Joe's Joe and frozen mango chunks! Sue me.

I love to throw a good get-together- its all in the details! I am currently building my wreath collection. I can't get enough of New Girl. Pumping iron and killing burpees make me feel like a bad ass. Lemon in my water is necessary. Getting lost in a book is what I am looking forward to most this summer. Definitely not looking forward to packing and moving...

Hope you enjoy my journey in which I will talk about all of the above and then some!

0 comments:

Post a Comment