Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

Weekend Review

Woowee! My weekend was jam-packed with socializing, work, and nursing a horrible hangover...woof. 

This was actually Wednesday after our LAST class ever! 

What I wore: I got this dress at TJ Maxx (my favorite store in case you couldn't tell) and it is a size 8! I think it runs big, but still, I felt great! 

Friday night we went to dinner at The Iron Hen Cafe. I had a portabello melt minus the melt (cheese) and I am glad I did because I am pretty sure the bread had butter on it. I got a salad on the side. The place was cute, but they were out of everything we wanted! Boohiss! 
After, we went to a convenience store to get drinks to bring to our friends' house. This place was a little out of date as we found some products that looked like they had been on the shelf since the early 90's...


Then we went over to one of my grad school cohort members' apartment for drinks- and a lot of photos of the graduates! 




We left pretty early, because I had to be up bright and early for a service project with some of my students from the program I work with. We worked with Habitat for Humanity, and part of the group went to the ReStore and part went to a job site. 

I was with the group that went to the ReStore. It was awesome because after we were done, we were able to shop in the ReStore and got 20% off!! I got two of these pillows for $17! 

The lighting is horrible but my couch is red...these coordinate with the fabric below which will be made into curtains one day in the future...lol


Anyways, that night Jason and I went out with our friends Jocelyn and Seiji. We had not seen them in months, and had never been able to go downtown with them so this was planned to be an epic night! So epic, that I did not get many pictures. 

Thanks for ruining our picture Seiji!

It was so much fun! Great music, great friends, dancing and one too many drinks. Which I paid for all day Sunday. When training for my 10k I pretty much stopped drinking, so going out 2 nights in a row this weekend was rough on me. Never. again. 

Sunday was spent recovering and doing homework. Fun fun. 


Time for this week to get underway! Tuesday is when I am OFFICIALLY done with grad school work, then Wednesday I am heading to a career development conference in Boone. Here's to hoping I don't unexpectedly fail a class (a recurring nightmare of mine). I seriously can.NOT.wait! 

Its also time to get back on the weight loss train this week! I am afraid of my weigh in on Tuesday because of this weekend, but I had fun, and I will be back on track this week when the stress is out of the way. I'll be back tomorrow to tell you about some goals and plans I have for my weight loss moving forward! 


Make it a good one :)








0 comments:

Post a Comment